The International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT 2013) is a peer reviewed technical scientific conference that aims to bring together researchers, scientists, engineers, and scholar students to present their latest research results and share their experiences, new ideas, and development of all aspects in the fields of computer science and information technology.
CSIT2013 is Technically co-sponsored by IEEE and we are in the process of getting the approval for the accepted papers to be indexed in the IEEE Xplore digital library.
The topics that will be covered in the CSIT 2013 include, but are not limited to:
- Communication and Networking
- Database Systems, Data Warehousing, and Data Mining
- Information Assurance
- Web Services and Technologies
- Software Engineering
- Multimedia Processing
- Mobile and Cloud Computing
- Human-Centered Computing
- Distributed and Parallel Computing
- Programming Languages
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- E–Systems and Computer Systems
Authors are invited to submit papers via the EasyChair system following the link https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=csit2013 .
Submissions must be by the announced deadline and they must be in PDF format. Paper Format: A4 size, Times New Roman of font size 10, single spaced, two columns. Do not number your manuscript pages. Please use the IEEE templates to prepare your manuscript. All submitted papers should be limited to a maximum length of 10 pages, including figures, tables and references
Journal Publication Opportunities:
Extended versions of the top selected papers will be published in the following journals:
- Arabian Journal for Science and Technology (AJSE), ISSN 1319-8025, Springer
- Jordanian Journal of Applied Science (JJAS), ISSN 1605-2587
- International Arab Journal of e-Technology (IAJET), ISSN 1997-6364
- International Journal of Information Technology and Web Engineering (IJITWE), ISSN 1554-1045
- Full Papers Submission Deadline: November 15th, 2012
- Extended Full Papers Submission Deadline: November 30th, 2012
- Acceptance Notification: January 5th, 2013 1:00PM Mecca Time
- Camera Ready Submission: January 20th, 2013
- Conference Date: March 27-28th, 2013.
Please direct all correspondence about the program and submission of paper to the Program Chair:
Dr. Fadi Almasalha,
Faculty of Information Technology,
Applied Science University, Amman 11931, Jordan.